Infrastructure and Mining
Acero de los Andes has the capacity and experience to participate in any type of infrastructure project. As an example of this, we can mention the following projects in which IAA has participated in past years:
– Construction of tanks and fuel storage systems for Quito and Guayaquil Airports
– Elevated tank for the fire system of Quito new Airport.
– Construction of elevated tank for potable water storage for Trinitarian Island
– Elevated tank for the cooling system of Andec smelting plant in Guayaquil
– Manufacture of trusses for the construction of the Guayasamin tunnel in Quito and for the tunnel of the Baños-Puyo road.
– Construction of liquid steel spoons for Andec smelting plant in Guayaquil
– Manufacture of large capacity pressure vessels for LPG, CO2, NH3, H2, compressed air, etc. storage
– Manufacture of Autotank for bulk transportation of LPG, CO2 and NH3.
– Manufacture of tanks for underground fuel storage for the different service stations operating in the Country
– Manufacture of mobile silos for bulk cement transportation
IAA has the infrastructure, capacity and strategic alliances required to provide the different equipment used in the mining industry, which is currently under development in Ecuador.