IAA has state-of-the-art technology and software, which allows us to meet the technical specifications and particular requirements of our Costumers, complying with International Standards such as: API, ASME, AWWA, ASTM, ANSI, AISC, CMAA, ASCE, UBC / IBC, BS ISO, UL, NFPA, SSPC, AWS, NACE NEMA, ASNT, PIP, INEN, plus a comprehensive set of standards and good engineering practices that are internationally recognized.
The engineering department develops, based on explicit specifications and /or requirements of the projects, and complying with the related standards, the following:
– Basic and detail engineering
– Mechanical design of equipment, pipelines and structures
– Thermodynamic design of process equipment
– Design for automatic control and instrumentation
– Computational simulation in power, fluids, and structures sectors
– Development of new products and cost analysis
– Analysis of suitability for service of existing equipment
– Calculation memories, 3D models, and drawings using CAD / CAM / CAE technologies
In addition, IAA has several agreements with international companies specializing in various industrial activities, in order to obtain technical assistance and technology transfer aimed at implementing complex projects. Also we have the help of our sister company SANTOS CMI to support in engineering and execution of projects of greater reach.